Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spelling





Dear, My American people (I think I ate a fly).
I’m going to say stuff that is very important so, listen very well. Educational means that I’m going to change some things. So I’m going to get more new stadiums for more concert. There are also going to be things made out of industrial.
To the Champion of the United States of America please don’t mist up your rewards that you have earn so far. Obviously listen to this don’t do anything wrong that could effect your medals. Just to warn you don’t want to be ending up like the others and be un popular. Some people will be survival about new technology. Also to all the Generals there is going to be a surprise for. I’m also going to get new photocopies. I want you to think intentional. And give me quotation answers. And your assignment is to write what you were thinking . Also kids have to be in alphabet odder but some kids are going to be different then others like line up in ,last name , middle , and last. Some of the kids don’t have to be alphabetical odder. I also don’t want people to be stimulation by other people so be careful
Kids when you are going to have is to write a paragraph about what you learn so you could get ready for TAKS . Also I’m so happy that the little kids enjoy to say there homophone. I know some people could be understandable but I will fix the mistake. One of these days I will save the ecosystem. Please people don’t be so irritating we are a one big family. Also when your kids go to the park with you be superstition. And I also want monumental all to the generals for helping me out. I know some people could be dialogue (weird)! I hope you enjoy this alphabetized speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment